The Warehouse Personnel position is responsible for the completion of all general warehouse duties. These include, but are not be limited to, handling all pick, pack, and shipping setup, daily sanitation of the warehouse, completing training for the operation and maintenance of Material Handling Equipment, and other duties as assigned.
• Receive incoming product and check against purchase order to ensure accuracy.
• Ensure all merchandise is properly tallied and a receiving date is tagged on all merchandise.
• Ensure all slots are stocked properly and all overstock is properly stacked.
• Rotate all applicable stock by Work Instruction (WI) or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) requirements.
• Pick product as defined on pick sheets. • Load product onto trailers as directed by Supervisor.
• Operate all Company warehouse equipment in a safe and reliable manner.
• Report all equipment failures to Supervisor.
• Ensure that warehouse is maintained in a sanitary manner according to Company standards.
• Track time spent on assignments for productivity reporting on a daily basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalency required.
• Ability to use forklift, pallets jacks, and reach truck, with proper training.
• Experience in a cGMP compliant environment is a plus.
• Adherence to strict appearance and uniform guidelines.